Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His Name. Psalm 100:4 NIV
I am thankful to The Lord my God for:
- Laughing and talking at dinner. A peaceful time
- Making breakfast with Ren -- he makes the eggs for everyone, I make the pancakes and potatoes
- Parker told me thank you after breakfast!!
- Teaching Whitty to drive🚙😊💜
- walking at the beach with Gil while we wait for the basketball game
“Are you able to say, from the acquaintance you have made with God, that He is a lovely Being? If not, let me affectionately entreat you to ask God to bring you to this, that you may admire His gentleness and kindness, that you may be able to say how good He is, and what a delight it is to the heart of God to do good to His children.”
Excerpt From: L. B. E. Cowman. “Contemporary Classic/Streams in the Desert.” ZONDERVAN. iBooks.