I'm grateful the Lord my God, my Savior and my Friend!!
- breeze during Aqua Zumba
- A beautiful peaceful 4 th of July with my precious family and dear friends!!
- Ren came over early and ate pancakes, visited and napped on our couch😊!
- My dear friend, Fiona!
- Sweet Rilynn and the way all the boys love her and take care of her!
- Watching the fireworks in the bed of Preston's truck with Whitty and Pres :)
- Date night with Gil
- All 4 of my sweet sons were home for lunch today💞
“Is it raining, little flower?
Be glad of rain;
Too much sun would wither thee;
’Twill shine again.
The clouds are very black, ’tis true;
But just behind them shines the blue.
Art thou weary, tender heart?
Be glad of pain:
In sorrow sweetest virtues grow,
As flowers in rain.
God watches, and thou wilt have sun,
When clouds their perfect work have done.