"Therefore, we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day." 2 Corinthians 4:16
I give thanks to my Lord and faithful Friend for so many things!!
- All the boys coming home for lunch!
- Monique really wants to see some of Park's baby pictures so they go up to the attic to get the box! Oh my, what a treat to look back at all those pictures! Such beautiful memories!!
- My fantastic ladies meeting for lunch to celebrate Susan's 70th birthday!
- Fabulous birthday party for Ren and Whitt!! Great time with family and friends!
- We got to meet Rendon's girlfriend Lexi!😊
- The beautiful blue sky! The green trees against the blue background!!
- Seeing my sweet friend Taylor, before she goes back to Germany :)
“May God part the heavens and give you a glimpse of how He sees you.
May He open up your eyes so you can see how much He loves you.
May He awaken your soul so you’ll know healing and assurance like you’ve never known before. And may His love pour in and through you like a river of living water.
You’re connected to the supernatural Source of power—the Most High God.
May your understanding of what you possess in Him increase exponentially today!"
"Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them."
Excerpt From: Larson, Susie. “Blessings for the Morning.” Baker Publishing Group. iBooks.