Gratitude lifts the spirit! Try it! You'll like it! ;0)
Thank you, Lord for:
- A clean kitchen
- The great men in my sons' lives
- Checking things off my to-do list! :-)
- Talking things out
- Pres gives me a great big hug and thanks me for the party😊
- All 4 boys, Monique and Lexi hung out for a while after the party. It is such a treasure having them! My heart is full!
- Lunch with my sweet ladies at Wold Creek!
- Fall basketball league starting up again!🏀
- Sewing new buttons on Quinny's jacket.
- Taking pictures of him all dressed up in his suit/tux for homecoming! So handsome!
“May God Himself put springtime in your soul.
May you live today with expectancy that He’s doing a new thing in your midst!
May you refuse worry, release your cares, and remember His promises. He’ll make a way where there seems to be no way.
Have a faith-filled, expectant day today!”
Excerpt From: Larson, Susie. “Blessings for the Morning.” Baker Publishing Group. iBooks.