THE LINK BETWEEN ECZEMA, ARTHRITIS, DANDRUFF, PSORIASIS, YEAST, FUNGUS, RASHES OF ALL SORTS, AUTOIMMUNITY,...
Could it be that all of these outward symptoms are really a result of an internal imbalance?
Hippocrates, known as "the Father of Medicine," states that "all disease begins in the gut"
Your gut serves as your "second brain". The axiom: "the key to health is a healthy gut"?Good bacteria/intestinal flora is the key to a healthy gut and better health!
The human body, carries about 100 trillion microorganisms in its intestines, a number 10 times greater than the total number of human cells in the body. The metabolic activities performed by these bacteria resemble those of an organ," (Wikipedia)
These microorganisms work in our digestive system to:
- train the immune system,
- prevent the growth of harmful, pathogenic bacteria,
- produce vitamins (such as biotin and vitamin K),
- produce hormones,
- help the body digest and absorb minerals and other nutrients,
- break down and eliminate toxins.
Many forms of autoimmune & inflammatory diseases and conditions such as:
- All types of intestinal problems
- Type 1 diabetes
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic pain & Inflammation
- Chron's disease
- Chronic skin conditions
- Kidney problems
- Urinary conditions
- Allergic and atopic conditions
- Degenerative conditions
- Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Depression & Anxiety
Are all related to the gut.
Dissatisfied with modern medicine?
- Side effects
- Doctors lacking answers
- Rising incidence of disease, allergies, stomach problems, infertility, autoimmune disease...?
- antibiotics kill all bacteria, good and bad,
- without the good stuff to fight off the bad stuff and protect us, our bodies become a breeding ground for bad bacteria, fungus, yeast, candida, parasites,...
- Consequently we become susceptible to all sorts of disease, autoimmune diseases, depression as well as other mental/emotional issues, skin disorders, stomach and digestive disorders, migraines, fatigue, insomnia, attention problems,...
SPIRAL: sickness, antibiotic or other meds >> flora imbalance >> more sickness and side effects >> more meds >> more flora imbalance >> more sickness and side effects,...
WHAT TO DO???
Hippocrates also said, "Let food be thy medicine"
Yes!! DO, let food be your medicine!
Get to the root cause of the problem:
- Bad stuff (fungus, yeast, parasites,...) needs to be killed -- GX Assist (a blend of essential oils: oregano, thyme, peppermint, lemongrass, lemon, melaleuca & caprylic acid)
- Eliminate sugar and refined white products.
- Good stuff needs to be replaced -- PB Assist Probiotic Defense Formula (pre-biotic fiber and 6 strains of probiotic microorganisms, 5 billion CFUs of probiotic cultures in a time-release double-layer vegetable capsule), raw apple cider vineger (Thieves Vinegar), kombucha, raw kefir, yogurt and lacto-fermented vegetables (such as sauerkraut) -- today our foods are all sterile/pasturized, and this denies us the consumption of the good bacteria we desperately need!! People used to drink sour milk, ferment their food and drink and eat foods picked straight from the garden, with a little dirt still on! :)
- Repair and build up up our systems through PROPER NUTRITION -- juicing is the ultimate supplement! The next best thing is blending: smoothies/shakes. Eat nutrient dense foods.
--GREEN JUICE: kale, romain, chard, celery, lemon, ginger and stevia to sweeten
--SMOOTHIE/SHAKE: berries, dates or raisins, spinach or other leafy greens, coconut oil and water or raw kefir (milk, coconut or water kefir)
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates are yeast feeding.
- Cooked foods draw from our already taxed and depleted enzyme reserves, while raw fruits and vegetables come with the digestive enzymes we need! :)
- Alkaline vs acidic - ph balance - the more acidic we are, the more inflammation we have and the more susceptible we are to disease
- Fruits and vegetables make the body more alkaline
- Animal products -- meat, dairy make the body acidic
- Coconut oil and Frankincense are excellent for reducing inflammation
Questions? Ask in the comment box below or Contact me.