Calendula flowers are amazing for the skin!
- soothes and heals.
- kills parasites, both internal and external,
- kills bacterial infections and even cases of sepsis.
- powerful germ-fighter,
- antiviral and antimicrobial
- great for cleansing the lymphatic system
- treats swollen glands
- detoxifies the body
- has estrogenic properties, so it's beneficial for menopause as well as menstruation.
- soothes digestive distress and inflammation in the bowels
- treats canker sores
- Calendula flowers and hot water
- Pour hot water over flowers, cover and steep for 10-5 minutes
- Strain flowers and enjoy! :) -- I like mine sweetened with a little stevia or honey ;)
- soothe digestive distress and inflammation in the bowels
- treat canker sores
- use the tea directly on the skin as a a face wash, directly on the spots for skin eruptions, infections, cuts and sores
- calendula flowers and alcohol
- soak flowers in alcohol for for 2-6 weeks
- strain and use on canker sores and cold sores
- Fill a glass jar 3/4 full with calendula buds
- Fill the jar almost to the top with almond or olive oil
- Seal and label the jar and set in a warm sunny place, shaking gently every day for 3-6 weeks.
- For extra strength, strain and add a fresh batch of calendula flowers. Let this infuse for another 3-6 weeks
- Strain and bottle
- store in a cool dark place
- apply topically to swollen glands, rashes, eczema, etc.
- or make into a salve
ORDER CALENDULA HERE:
- 1/2 cup Calendula Oil (above)
- 1/8 cup beeswax pastilles
- 3-4 drops lavender essential oil
- Place the oil and beeswax in a glass jar
- Place the glass jar in a pot of water
- Gently heat, melting the beeswax
- Let cool slightly and add the lavender essential oil
- Pour into small jars
- LABEL and store in cool dark place
I ORDER MY INGREDIENTS HERE: