Cannabis herbal oil is effective for:
- sore, tired muscles
- reducing inflammation
- skin healing
- Fill a glass jar 3/4 full with these hemp buds.
- Fill the jar the rest of the way with olive, sunflower or almond oil.
- Close lid tightly, label lid and jar with contents and date
- Store in a warm, sunny place for 4-6 weeks. Feel free to shake every so often
- At the end of 4-6 weeks, strain herbs and bottle the oil, preferably in an amber glass bottle and store in a dark, cool cupboard.
- Apply generously to bruises, burns, sprains, sore and achy joints and muscles.
Make this herbal oil into a salve
- In a double broiler (I use a glass jar, inside a pot of simmering water), warm oil
- add 3 Tbsps of beeswax pellets to every cup of oil
- pour into a salve container and let cool