Oat Straw is known as a full-body tonic, natural antibiotic, restorative nerve tonic, stimulant, antioxidant, antidepressant, antispasmodic, stabilizes thyroid function, regulates blood sugar, reduces cholesterol levels.
Rich in Vitamins A, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 & E. Rich in Calcium, folate, Iron, Selenium, Silicon, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
Oat straw is an excellent tea for:
- Arthritis, Rheumatism & Bursitis
- Bed Wetting
- Depression, Anxiety & Stress
- Recovery from illness
- Skin health & repair -- Oat straw tea has zinc vitamins A, D & E and silicon which makes it a powerful tea for your skin. Since oat straw has natural antibiotic properties, you can also use the tea as a healing wash for your skin.
- Shiny hair, strong nails and radiant skin
- Strength & Vitality
- Varicose Veins -- wash cloth soaked in Oat straw tea, applied topically
ORDER OAT STRAW HERE:
Oat straw tea is one of my favorites!!
- Heat water on the stove, not the microwave
- fill tea ball (see below) with oatstraw
- pour hot water over tea ball
- cover and let steep for 10-15 minutes
- sweeten with stevia or raw honey
- serve warm or make a big batch and keep in the fridge -- serve over ice! :)
I get my oat straw and tea balls here: