Hormone Balance Tea
The herbs in this blend are rich in minerals, high in phytoestrogens which can help keep hormones in balance; nervine, helping to calm the nerves; alterative, bringing the body into balance and changing the way it responds to stress; and stimulating to the pituitary gland to decrease or increase progesterone and estrogen as the body needs and, thus, balance the hormones! :-)
Makes 1 quart
- 2 parts dried chaste tree berries
- 2 parts dried dandelion leaves
- 2 parts dried red clover blossoms
- 1 part dried nettle leaves
- 1 part dried holy basil (tulsi)
- 1 part Lemon balm
- Slightly crush the chaste tree berries in a food processor or a mortar and pestle.
- Combine the herbs and place them in a 1-quart glass jar or in a tea ball.
- Pour boiling water over them to ﬁll the mug or jar.
- Steep for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drink 1 to 3 cups daily
- Start drinking this tea several days before your PMS symptoms are expected and continuing through the first day or two of menstruation.***
Order herbs here: