These are SO good and SO good for you, too!!
Preheat your over to 350 degrees.
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 5 free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (or oil)
- 1 cup evaporated cane juice crystals (or other sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Mix 1/2 cup of almond milk with chia seeds and set it aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, vanilla, and coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, coconut butter, chia seeds (the texture should be thick) and the rest of almond milk.
- Blend in the frozen blueberries by hand, being careful not to crush the blueberries.
- Pour this batter into paper muffin liners that you've placed in a muffin baking pan. Fill them completely.
- Bake the muffins at 350 degrees (F) for 35 - 40 minutes, or until they are golden brown on the outside and completely cooked on the inside.