This is one of my favorite summer salads. It's so easy (that's a must for me! I'm not a fancy cook ;0)) and quite refreshing!
- 2-3 cucumbers- peeled or not
- ½ of a red or sweet onion
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh dill or 1 Tbs dried dill
- Coarsley chop cucumbers and onions
- Place both in a medium sized bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, garlic and dill. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the cucumbers and onions and stir until completely coated.
- Store in the fridge for 2 hours