It's HOT!! Welcome to summer!
The good news is that I love summer food!
I just discovered this refreshing recipe and it is a new favorite! I had it for breakfast this morning, but it's absolutely dessert-worthy!
Lemon Raspberry Chia Pudding
- 2 cups milk (I used organic cows milk any kind of milk will work)
- 4 1/2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Zest & juice of 1/2 of a lemon - see how to always have fresh lemons on hand
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1-4 T honey (or agave or maple syrup)
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large mason jar.
- Make sure all chia seeds are mixed in. (I go back and shake several times for the first 1/2 hour to keep it from clumping.
- Let sit overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Serve cold as is or with your choice of toppings.
These white lids are fantastic for the jars! Worth the $3.69! :-) And these colored mason jars are so cute!