- 2 large bunches of broccoli
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 cup roasted or sprouted almonds, chopped roughly
- 3 Tablespoons raw honey
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- Cut the broccoli into very small pieces
- Dice onion
- Combine broccoli, onions and roughly chopped almonds.
- In a pint-sized jar combine raw honey, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil. Cover tightly, shake, and pour over salad.
- Toss well & sprinkle with sea salt to taste
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving. This may also keep in the refrigerator overnight.