- 3 cups Elderberries
- 6 cups purified water
- 4 Tbsp dried ginger
- 3 Tbsp red clover blossoms
- 2 Tbsp lemon balm
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp clove
- 2-3 cups raw honey
- Place all ingredients except honey into a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 45-60 min., until the liquid is reduced to about 3 cups.
- Remove from heat and let cool it is warm, but not hot.
- Add the raw honey and stir 'til it is combined.
- Bottle the syrup and store in the refrigerator.
Adults: 1 Tablespoons
Children: 1/2-1 tsp once or twice each day to help prevent illness.
When sick, take 3-4 times per day. Fantastic paired with the Thieves Vinegar