Thieves Vinegar Recipe
Ingredients: All ingredients should be organic
- Toss the above ingredients into a large wide mouth jar
- fill the jar the rest of the way with Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Screw the lid on tightly
- LABEL the lid and side of the jar with the name and date
- Store for 2-6 weeks, gently shaking it every so often.
- At the end of 2-6 weeks, strain the herbs and bottle the vinegar.
- Prevention: 1-2 Tablespoons once or twice each day
- When sick, 1-2 Tablespoons 3-4 times per day.
Now, I'm not going to lie :0), this vinegar is quite tasty, but Whoo! It packs some heat! ! My hubby digs hot stuff, so he likes it straight, but it is too hot for me to take solo! Yes, I'm a bit of a whimp.
A tablespoon of raw honey with it is the way to go! My only problem with raw honey is that I can't get the honey and vinegar to mix very well! So,...I've got this awesome Elderberry Syrup that is perfect to enjoy in tandem with this flavorful vinegar! OR Simple Honey Syrup (it's just a raw honey and warm water mix)
ORDER HERBS HERE:
OR Here ;0) :
These packages pictured above are some of the very best prices (as well as quality). These are 1 lb bags of herbs each. Of course, growing them yourself is the best, most economical option!! But if you're not growing them yourself, buying in bulk is a great way to go. Once you make the investment, you'll be ready to make and use this recipe over and over again! AND, might I say, you'll be THRILLED :-) with the results!!
Health to you, friends!!!